EVEN AS the Election Commission announced the names of the Bangkok council election winners in 40 out of 50 districts among the remaining 10 who topped their districts five are from Pheu Thai Party, Matichon newspaper said this evening (May 30).
Already certified as Bangkok councillors are 15 out of 20 Pheu Thai Party winners, 12 out of 14 Move Forward Party winners, 8 out of 9 Democrat Party winners, 1 out of 2 Thai Sarng Thai Party winners, 1 out of 2 Palang Pracharat Party winners while all 3 winners of the Rak Krung Thep group were approved.
Names of the 10 uncertified Bangkok council election winners are as follows:
1) Bang Kho Laem district, Mr. Pawin Patyanon, Pheu Thai Party;
2) Wang Thonglang district, Mr. Anurak Lertwatthanapaiboon, Pheu Thai Party;
3) Saimai district, Miss Rattikarn Kaewkerdmee, Thai Sarng Thai Party;
4) Phayathai district, Mr. Peeraphon Kanokwalai, Move Forward Party;
5) Din Daeng district, Mrs. Anong Petchthat, Palang Pracharath Party;
6) Bueng Kum district, Mr. Nethiphum Mingruchiralai, Pheu Thai Party;
7) Lat Phrao district, Mr. Naphak Pengsuk, Move Forward Party;
8) Nong Khaem district, Mr. Nawarat Yubamrung, Pheu Thai Party;
9) Samphanthawong district, Mr. Pinit Kanchanachusak, Democrat Party;
10) Huai Khwang district, Mr. Prapruit Hankitchakul, Pheu Thai Party.
Reporters noted that among these 10 uncertified city council election winners is Mr. Nawarat Yubamrung from Pheu Thai Party who is expected to be named the chairman of Bangkok council, Naewna newspaper said.
Graphic images of Bangkok gubernatorial and city council elections. Top: Fm91bkk.com, Home Page: Matichon
Also read: Election Commission puts off certifying Chadchart as Bangkok governor
Chadchart denies cabbie turned him away
Chadchart’s recyclable campaign posters quickly disappear
Chadchart’s landslide win deals crushing blow to Prayut regime: Academic
Pareena slams Chadchart for comparing with Prayut
Chadchart wins landslide victory as Bangkok governor
Chadchart vows to continue Aswin’s good projects
Chadchart topped three pre-election surveys
Prayut has tacitly helped Aswin in race for Bangkok governor: Ex-Deputy PM
Some 600,000 first-time voters decisive factor in Bangkok governor election: Academic